1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HATE

Discussion in 'Are you pissed off?' started by Taco_King, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Taco_King

Taco_King Guest

Let's explain something if people's get mad for acting of what you expect coming from your background and assumed something else, That's shit pissed me off I can't stand people's assumed people's or selfish reason me. I don't understand it, that's why I can't stand people's.

I have deep-anger over guys/girls setting me for date, Who fuck they think they are? I hate shit like high school and even after school.

I don't understand this, Why you think I forgot all the shit you did to me? I can't stand that I don't forgot personal hatred or stuff that people's have done to me(negatively) especially with girls in my high school, Hello do you forgot what you done or are fucking stupid? I hate that, here's my reason girls who are like that. What you wanna date me after you were fucking cunt toward me in the past? Make no Goddamn sense.

I understand if girls hate all way to it to the end, that make sense but to change like that and expect to forgive. No I won't change or forgive you.
  2. AssholeGear

AssholeGear New Member

Wow, such bad typing.
  3. Taco_King

Taco_King Guest

Wow, who gives a shit about you and this forum is release some anger, not to make friends jackass.
  4. AssholeGear

AssholeGear New Member

What about my reply suggested I wanted to be friends?