1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Mad

Discussion in 'Are you pissed off?' started by Taco_King, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Taco_King

Taco_King Guest

Hi I'm Taco_King
    I been dealing issue and having frustration anger toward small thing to big thing,and i want to release some anger.I get very anger if i don't understand or people's don't understand me and how i am imperfect but i want to very perfect like a god or king,I don't wanna make mistake or people's get the wrong the wrong ideas.
    I'm angry that i am not perfect and have fault in myself.I have anger over myself on how i make mistake,certain thing repeat itself and how's i don't understand some people's logical, for ex. a person cussed someone out then later on their apologizes for it or trying to be nice. that's when i lose it because in my mind "Hello,you just cussed them out and now you wanna be like that.", That's what i don't get people's.
    This is my rant(My belief and Opinion)
  2. AssholeGear

AssholeGear New Member

You post too much. It makes me angry.. Plus you type like a bad bot.
  3. Taco_King

Taco_King Guest

hmmm I like that you are bullying me because you seem you know everything Cunt listen here and listen now if you have the problem like rest of everything here then you wouldn't care other people's bs and crap and focused on your problem, you fucking jackass but you don't anything problem you just a troll who has nothing better to do than being what we assumed what a sad troll is, so please sir fuck off and commit suicide for me : )
  4. AssholeGear

AssholeGear New Member

I'm sorry to hear your ability to speak any coherent human language has committed suicide. My condolences in this difficult time.