1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TAXI DRIVER'S

Discussion in 'Driver Complaints' started by Alex5, May 4, 2011.

1. Alex5

Alex5 New Member

What is their fucking problem ?! They drive around like the run the roads, don't give a shit about anyone be it drivers like me, or pedestrians... I mean, ffs, they nearly caused me to fail my fucking driving test. But what I can't help but laugh at is, they run everyone off the road when going to pick up a customer, then drive as slow as possible, ignore the shortcuts and con people out of good money... p.r.i.c.k.s
  2. myles taylor

myles taylor New Member

I agree completely bunch of fuckin wankers drive like fuckin idiots round town then like bleedin slugs out on the country roads then get in my way in the middle of the night when Im trying to deliver parts not ferry fuckin piss eds about wankers wankers wankers round em up put em in a field and bomb the bastards
  3. yupyup44

yupyup44 Member

They are making money, you fucker... The fact that you believe they should give a shit about you is absurd. You failed my driving test as soon as you said you couldn't handle a fucking taxi.
  4. Dark Fire

Dark Fire Member

They think they own the fuckin streets that's the problem.
    If they dove like normal, same humans, happy days but no...let's drive like a cunt.